Sunday, November 25, 2007

"I'll Never Stop Loving You"

BRITNEY SPEARS LYRICS

"I'll Never Stop Loving You"

Oh, yeah
They say in this world, nothing lasts forever
But I don’t believe that’s true
Cause the way that I feel
When we are together
I know that’s the way, I always feel for you

[CHORUS:]
From now until forever thats how long I’ll be true
I will make you this vow and promise you now until forever
I’ll never stop loving you

Then will come a day when the world stops turning
And stars will fall from the sky
But this feeling will last
When the suns start burning
But all I wanna do is love you
Until the end of time

[Repeat CHORUS]

It’s gonna take more than a lifetime
To give you all the love (all the love)
Feels for you tonight

[Repeat CHORUS (2 times)]

Until forever
I’ll never stop loving you

No comments: